Thursday, January 21, 2010

Slick studio space for rent / Downtown Dallas

I'm done with renovating my loft!


Loft For Rent (This studio has a business permit)
1,350 Square Feet for $1,350 / Downtown Dallas

-Private Parking.
-Recessed balcony bedroom.
-Big jacuzzi bath tub. Water Paid.
-Laundry room with included washer dryer.
-Roof top patio with killer view of down town.
-Stupid high ceilings with track lighting setup.
-HD wiring in walls; pipes to 3 locations for HD TV setups.
-Big kitchen with gas stove. Gas Paid.
-Newly installed granit counter tops and refrigerator.
-Walking distance from Dart Rail, art galleries, restaurants, coffee shops, hospital...
-Historic loft built in the 1940s.

3028 Commerce Street, Dallas
Tell your friends. Contact 214.924.1866

2 comments:

  1. Nader, I'm your current tenant. I took my rent to Drew's office yesterday and he had moved. No written notice. I have your rent for this month. 214.519.1165 Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God. Renting something like that in Beirut would cost around 3000$ a month at least.
    On a side note, amazing work you have here Nader.

    Amine

    ReplyDelete